Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Rabbit is Better Than Your Rabbit




(Correction: I screwed up two bloggers in my mind, and referred to the wrong one. I was reading through the archives of both of their blogs, and mixed them up. All apologies to the Knitting Cumedgeon, and the actual person who owns Charcoal. I blame the rabbit. He. Is. Evil.)


Or, the annoying pet picture. The only reason that he gets one is because he is a rabbit, not a cat or a dog. The only other person that I know who has a rabbit is the


http://goknitinyourhat.blogspot.com/


There are eerie similarities.



1. We both have dwarf rabbits. Different kinds of dwarf rabbits, but that aside


2. They're black. I picked mine out because he was lying quietly in his own little spot.


3. Their names begin with C. Her rabbit is named Charcoal. Mine is named Caranthir, after the fourth son of Feanor from the Silmarillion.


Also; my rabbit gets along with dogs. Or, a dog. He used to play tag and run up and down the hall, chasing her, or being chased. He was never afraid of her. They've slept side by side.

And now that I've gotten that over with, there will be no more pet pictures, unless I find him with my knitting needles someday, making a scarf or something.

No comments: