Monday, September 24, 2007

I. Won. A. Contest.

I won a friggin' contest!

Diane, at her blog

And In My Spare Time , entered several different items into a local fair, including a beautiful little green sweater that I love, only it wouldn't fit me. She took home 4 ribbons, 2 blue, one red and a white. I guessed that the blue dress and a the green sweater that I love, had won first place. Check out her blog for the revealing of the prize winnahs. Then, I get this little happy comment telling me that I had won the contest. Sock yarn, in a as yet to be revealed colorway.

I am really, still in shock. The most that I have won? I went to a science museum, and they had this Indiana Jones type room where you had to find these different signs or clues that would light up on the wall. You played Simon type games, and the one that I aced was a laser light obstacle course where I ducked, weave, scrambled and crawled to find the next clue. Once we (my bros and sistahs) had all the clues, we punched them into this wacking great box thingummy, and the door of this tall, skinny room opened, and our big prize? A couple of animated heads on the wall sang about Wisdom and crap. I was young. I wanted a bag of gold. Or candy, at least.

Mmmm. Candy.

No comments: